One day safari
Barramundi are noted for their tenacious ability to elude even the best fisherman.
They are caught all year round. A simple rule to help you achieve the best result is to pick a month with an”R” in it (March, April, September, October, November, December).
Quality fish are still caught in other months of the year. The peak of the Barramundi season is right at the end of our wet season, called the Run Off, usually at the end of March to the end of May.
A catch and release policy is preferred to ensure future fish stocks in the regions in which we fish.
Pickups are at 5am.
Fishing Locations :
- Corroboree Billabong
- Darwin Harbour
- Shady Camp
- Saltwater Arm
- Mary River
- Adelaide River
What is provided:
- Good quality equipment, rods, reels and braid fishing line
- Airconditioned 4wd tourist vehicles
- Quality fishing charter vessels
- Top tuition and instruction
- Soft drinks & water
- Tackle on a replace if lost or damaged basis
All you need to provide is:
- Lightweight protective clothing
- Any medical requirements
- Alcohol – restrictions apply is some regions and cans are preferred
Charters return to Darwin at approximately 4pm.
$300 per person, minimum 3, maximum 8 passengers Booking and cancellation fees apply